Graphene is the world’s first 2D material and only an atom thick. The properties of graphene are truly ground-breaking:
100X Stronger Than Steel
Harder than Diamond
Transparent but Absorbs Light
Elastic & Pliable but Impermeable to Gases and Most Liquids
Best Conductor of Heat and Electricity
Discovered in 2004 at the University of Manchester
University physicists peeled away a thin layer of carbon from a piece of graphite using tape. When examined closely, the thin, single layer of carbon atoms appeared in a strong honeycomb pattern. That layer became graphene.
Who We Are…
Graphene One is one of the world’s largest suppliers of graphene. Graphene One produces graphene powder, graphene oxide, and Kyorene: a ready-to-use graphene fiber.
Graphene Powder / Oxide
- Powder can be mixed with oil and used for a variety of purposes:
- Composite filler for interfacial reinforcement
- High-performance additive for composites such as plastic, fiber, and rubber.
- Offers increased stiffness, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and abrasion resistance in composites.
- Anti-microbial, anti-far infrared, and anti-static.
- Graphene Oxide can be used in paint, or used as ink for 3D printing applications.
- Aircraft, Automobiles, Ships, and other transportation.
- Improve Battery Efficiency
- Replace silicone in microchips
- Improve performance of bicycles, and other sporting goods such as tennis rackets and golf clubs.
Kyorene, The Ready-To-Use Graphene Composite Fiber
- Anti-Mite, Anti-Static, 99.9% Anti-Bacterial.
- Can be directly used in the conventional melting or wet spinning production line for large-scale manufacturing.
- Breathable and comfortable on the skin.
- Certified for safe use with infants and young children under three years old from OEKO-TEX and the FDA.
Already used in gloves made by Armor Guys. First Graphene application in gloves. Thinnest, most comfortable cut and heat resistant gloves in the industry.
Already used in bedding.
Future uses in clothing, carpets and rugs, curtains, towels, and other household fabrics.
10990 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Phone: (310) 651-0875